Deadlines and Important Dates:
We process applications in batches. If you apply after the deadline, your admission decision will be part of the following batch. You will always find important deadlines on the application page.
Who Is RedCheeks Academy For?
- Safe and professional intimate scene production.
- Career transition and media production skills diversification.
- Ethical adult media production.
- Breaking the stigma around Intimacy on Screen.
Age: 18 to 80, with most students falling between 25 – 45.
Who It’s Not For:
The RedCheeks Academy is not for people who are looking for a traditional intimacy certification education.
We do not give you any protocols or cover topics such as politics, activism, or data analytics.
It’s also not for people who care about certificates or grades. We are unaccredited, informal, and non-bureaucratic. We don’t give tests or grades.
The duration of workshops is either 21, 35 or 70 days. Four to five hours per week, including live Zoom learning group meetings. Any additional homework is optional, though recommended, and can take one to two extra hours.
Weekly Format: Meet with learning group, ship project, give feedback, and reflect.
Timing based on selected time zone.
A RedCheeks coach will…
- Foster a culture of possibility, commitment, respect, and connection.
- Create a safe space for your learning journey and that of your fellow students.
- Provide constructive written feedback on your projects through comments on your posts.
- Be available for office hours once or twice a week.
- Highlight opportunities for learning from your peers’ successes in projects or comments.
- Keep you accountable for the promises you make in your personal and professional development.
- Hold you responsible for your commitments.
- Encourage you to collaborate with your peers and overcome challenges together.
- Ask challenging questions and offer honest feedback.
- Pose questions that prompt self-reflection.
- Identify alternative approaches when applicable.
- Point out when you may be holding back from giving your best effort.
- Assist you in setting clearer goals, taking action, thinking critically, and making better decisions.
A RedCheeks coach will not…
- Provide direct advice on specific skills like strategy, fundraising, branding, sales, presenting, or career development.
- Assist in creating a business strategy.
- Participate in weekly learning group calls with you.
- Make introductions to individuals outside of RedCheeks for your professional network.
- Conduct regular one-on-one counselling or therapy sessions.
- Merely tell you what you want to hear.
- Provide what may be considered the ‘right’ answer.
- Offer reassurance or validation without thoughtful consideration.
Deferral and Withdrawal Program:
Deposit: We require a €500 deposit to secure a spot in the program and to accept our admission offer. The deposit is non-refundable.
The remainder of tuition: The rest of the tuition is fully refundable any time between the day we receive it and thirty-one days before the start of the session a student applied to attend. If a student defers to the next open session, the full tuition is non-refundable at that point.
If a student withdraws and later decides to reapply, they will be asked to pay a new non-refundable deposit as part of their full tuition.
Intimacy on Screen (5 weeks): €1.500
Tuition includes the workshop and all materials. There are no additional fees.
Financial Support Options:
Employer Sponsorship: During the application process, you will have access to a pre-written template, which you can use to explain the program’s value to your manager or company and request reimbursement. Many organisations provide professional development stipends to their employees.
Instalments: In some cases, you can pay in instalments. Contact us for more details at email@example.com.